php Mail Notification 0.3.0.0
phpMailNotification is small and free PHP script that allow to check multi-email accounts and send notification email toward other email account (SMS Gateway) if you have a new messages.
- Support on multi-email accounts.
- Allow to customize on subject and message text.
- Allow ot send on email with email address for new email's.
- Allow to make cron that executed script periodically.
What's new in version 0.3.0.0:
- Added customize on subject and body message from cfg file.
- Added send on email with email address for new email's. (from version 0.2.0.0 that is not published).
phpMailNotification.cfg File Format:
#host;user;password;mailto;subject text;body text
mail.domain.com;g.green;notgreen;email@example.com;%new%/%total% @ %account% - %emails%;
If line begin with # that this account is commented.
%new% - count of new messages.
%total% - count of total message.
%account% - current account.
%emails% - list of new messages.
1. Copy phpMailNotification.php into httpdocs area.
2. Copy phpMailNotification.cfg into subdirectory or same directory where is phpMailNotification.php.
3. Change access rights (CHMOD 777) for directory where is a phpMailNotification.cfg
4. Edit phpMailNotification.cfg and fill multi-accounts dates.
5. Edit MNOTIFY_CFG_PATH constant in begin of phpMailNotification.php file.
cd /<script path>/
# check mail
0 8-22/1 * * mon-fri /<path to sh file>/checkm.sh
0 8-13/1,17-22/1 * * sat-sun /<path to sh file>/checkm.sh
Download 'php Mail Notification' from:
Please send your bugs report and suggestions through contact form or in him forum.